Advertise your business to over 40,000 cars a day on our Veterans Parkway Digital Billboard. Choose our 10 ft. by 21 ft. digital billboard to deliver your advertising message to buyers when they are most likely to buy.
Digital billboards offer the flexibility for multiple messages without the cost of multiple billboards or the ineffectiveness of one cluttered message. Schedule multiple 10 second ads to run at various times of day or rotate them all 24 hours.
Keep your message fresh. Directly respond to market conditions within minutes! Simply create a new digital ad and have it uploaded to the computer system.
IT'S COST EFFECTIVE
No need to pay for the production of vinyl billboards just to watch them fade or get destroyed by weather or time.You can run a long term campaign or promote a special event for just a few days! Options available to fit every budget – Advertise your business for as low as $100 a month!
- Now Playing (songs or programs)
- Lottery Jackpots & Numbers
- Breaking News/Sports Headlines
- Stock Quotes/Dow Jones Averages
- Sports Scores
- Weather Conditions
- Promote ice cream on days when temperature is above 70 and coffee when it is below 50.
- Promote convertibles on sunny days and SUV’s on snowy days.
- This can be displayed on any ad. People are always curious to know temperature.
Design Your Campaign
JPG, BMP or GIF for still image content at 100% quality: Use RGB, not CMYK.
Artwork Size and Resolution:
- Veterans & Eastland Billboard: 320 pixels tall x 672 pixels wide at 72 dpi.
- Veterans & Brickyard Billboard: 540 pixels tall x 1440 pixels wide at 72 dpi.
- Market Street Billboard: Coming Soon!
KEEP IT SIMPLE
The first step to creating effective messages with your electronic sign is to keep the wording short and succinct.
- Avoid spelling out complete sentences. Don't use eight words when four will do.
- Stick with shorter, simple words to maximize quick comprehension by motorists.
- A single message idea will read quicker and more easily than trying to combine multiple offers.
KEEP IT BIG
Large text will allow motorists to see your message from a greater distance. If your text is too small, it will be too hard to read. Your audience is then likely to disregard your messages entirely. Although capable of much smaller, we recommend a 12" character as a minimum. Three-foot text, and larger, would be optimum.
Our sign has an actual pixel matrix of 160x336 with a 19mm pitch, therefore 16 pixel characters are 1 foot tall on the sign. If you multiply your artwork size by two, as we recommend for image quality under File Format below, a 32-pixel character is then 1 foot tall. Our sign software will scale the artwork down.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Avoid using thin fonts as well as most script fonts. The strokes of each character are simply too thin to maintain legibility over long distances. Use thick, heavy fonts to maximize readability. The bold option is an excellent way to add weight to your wording.
KEEP IT COLORFUL
High color contrast is a key ingredient. Just like using large text, the right color combination can make your message readable from a much longer distance. Refer to the sample below for many of the best text color vs. background color combinations for your electronic sign.
Business Development Manager: Amy O'Neal
At Picture This Outdoor Advertising we look forward to hearing from you so please don't hesitate to send us a message for more information.